Tuesday, July 10, 2007

a coffee review on CafeVivo!

First of all, I’d like to thank CafeVivo for the most generous portions of beans they sent for me to taste and review. Full pound bags is most unusual these days and I appreciate it very much. Often, I may like or dislike a coffee initially but over time may find something either positive or negative that changes my mind in either direction. I drink more than most can even imagine and I am a healthy, nearly 20 year old hunk.XD Not that I claim to be ‘old’ but I certainly am no spring chicken. Or summer chicken. Hmm.. do they have those? Oh well, on to the review.
CafeVivo sent me a bag of Golden Sumatra and a bag of Ethiopia Sidamo. My goodness! Yes, this has been a delightful experience for me. I so enjoyed both beans and long for more. I was especially partial to the Ethiopian. It was so delicious and hearty. I wish I could say it was satisfying but I can not. Ha! Not a bad thing. I just keep wanting more and more. How can I stay satisfied with something so good? Please, let me have no ‘last drop’ in my cup. These beans are roasted per order and arrive fresh and ready to be enjoyed.

No comments: